Good morning! Here are my 5 ways to keep entertained on a long haul flight.
- Read or listen to a book. With the rise of audio books and e-books, people can now read (or listen) a book without the hassle of lugging around a physical copy. Long haul flights are perfect for a good ‘olereading session. They occupy your mind and can quickly pass the time.
- Draw or doodle. A plane gives someone enough time to relax and not stress out. One of my best stress reliving activities is to mindlessly doodle and draw.
- Sleep. What better thing to do to pass the time than have your head in the clouds? Who says no to extra snooze time?
- Play games. Whether using the in-flight entertainment or with your own device, a long haul flight is good for beating that level on Candy Crush that you’ve given up on.
- Write. You can write about what inspires you, what made you go on the trip in the first place. It’s a time for you to grab some pen and paper and just write.
Don’t forget you can also watch movies or a series you’ve been eyeing on, as well!
What do you do on a long haul flight?
I usually bring a pen and a notebook with me on the plane, that way I can write, doodle or whatever I feel like doing. I also have a soft spot for games. I usually download a whole bunch on my ipad then go through them.